Episode 5: A discussion with Brown County Supervisor Mark Becker
Local issues discussed include:
They payment of $61,000 to Corporation Counsel Juliana Ruenzel:
- Is Mark happy to be in local government?
- The departure of Corporation Counsel Juliana Ruenzel.
- When did County Supervisors become aware of the payment of $61,000 to Juliana Ruenzel?
- Why did Mark ask for a closed session when discussing issues related to former Corporation Counsel Juliana Ruenzel?
- Do the County Supervisors support the the payment?
- Was the payment a settlement or a payment for services?
- Will taxpayers ever find out why the payment was made?
- Does anyone on the County Board want to go public with the backstory?
The Lambeau Field sales tax:
- Should the excess go back to property owners?
- What did the Village of Hobart do with it's portion of the refund?
- How much of the excess remains for the City of Green Bay to spend?
- What does Mark want to see done with the excess?
Shirley Wind Farm concerns:
- Does the low-frequency noise from the wind turbines cause health issues?
- What was included in the report from the Brown County Citizens for Responsible Wind Energy?
National Issues Discussed Include:
- Does Mark support Donald Trump?
- Who did Mark support at the beginning of the primary process?
- Does Mark's co-workers support Donald Trump?
- Do women support Donald Trump?
- Does Donald Trump have a 'Nationalist' view?
- Will other countries ever attach the US?
- Is the TSA good at their job?
- Would Donald Trump 'Take Care' of ISIS?
- Should Muslim people be allowed into the country?
- Will Hillary Clinton be strong on foreign policy?
- Would Bernie Sanders be the “worst President in history”?
- Should Republicans “write-in” a candidate?
- Do Republicans care about how Donald Trump made his fortune?
These show notes may contain links to products or services with which we have an affiliate relationship. We may receive a commission or bonuses from your actions on such links