Episode 9: A discussion with Alderperson Randy Scannell
Local issues discussed include:
The City of Green Bay Code of Conduct for Elected Officials:
- What is the City of Green Bay Code of Conduct for Elected Officials?
- Why did Randy push to have the Code of Conduct put into place?
- What were a few of the violations from before the code existed?
- How does the Code of Conduct change the process of placing a complaint against an elected officials?
- Is the Code of Conduct all inclusive?
- What is the allegation against Randy?
- Is Randy the Mayor's Jim Schmitt's lapdog?
- Why isn't the complaint of Randy being submitted by the person involved?
Big Top Baseball's Stadium Proposal:
- Should the city be able to dictate the cost of food at the stadium?
- How is Big Top Entertainment a positive part of the community?
Wine Licenses and On Broadway Farmer's Market:
- Why was there no wine sold at the farmer's market?
- Can the city of Green Bay issue wine licenses?
- How does the state affect our cities ordinances?
These show notes may contain links to products or services with which we have an affiliate relationship. We may receive a commission or bonuses from your actions on such links