Episode 10: A discussion with Erik Hoyer
Issues at Fonferek Glen park:
- Is marijuana and alcohol usage causing issues at Fonferek Glen park
- Is the real issue the danger of the park itself?
- Does the county have the funds to hire new park rangers?
- How many park ranger does the county employ?
- What do our park rangers do?
- How much will making the park safe cost?
The Shirley Windpower Project
- Is there a connection between windmills and health issues?
- Should we respect the opinions of the people affected less or more than scientists?
- Are the issues caused by the windmills actually a placebo effect?
- Is Guy Zima leading the charge against the windmills?
- Do we need to hear from Doctors to see if this is actually an issue?
- Can the county board shut down the Windmills if they pose a legitimate health risk?
- Is this issue receiving more investigative resources than other health risks in the area?
Coal piles in Green Bay:
- Is the dust from coal piles in Green Bay dangerous?
- Is spraying down the coal effective enough to prevent coal dust?
Sanimax in Howard:
- How many odor complaints have we received?
- Why has the number of complaints diminished?
- Who is responsible for Sanimax's license being expired?
These show notes may contain links to products or services with which we have an affiliate relationship. We may receive a commission or bonuses from your actions on such links