Episode 13: Gun Control Laws and Mass Shootings
Topics Discussed Include:
- Can Rhonda speak with an accent?
- Who is the definitive example of speaking with a Green Bay accent?
- How can our listeners help spread the word about Political Radar?
- Are people sick of Fox News and MSNBC?
- What was it like having Mike Gall on the show?
- Are people who identify as conservative the same?
- Is it political suicide to say you want to cut Social Security or Medicare?
- Would cutting defense spending help save Social Security and Medicare Medicare?
- Would taxing billionaires save Social Security and Medicare
Topics Related to the Pulse Nightclub Shooting in Orlando, FL<:
- Are we desensitized from gun violence?
- What should have happened after the Sandy Hook shooting?
- Are we protecting mass shooters' rights by allowing them access to guns?
- Should gun control be based on state laws?
- Are state based laws effective?
- Does gun control work in New York?
- Would the shooter at Pulse nightclub have done the same amount of damage if the federal assault weapons ban where in place?
- Would any gun law reduce mass shootings?
- Can you walk around with a gun?
- Should we do nothing in relation to gun laws because we do not know the best option?
- Would Donald Trump as President ban all Muslims from purchasing guns?
- Has Elliot ever been placed on a terror watch list?
- Should there be terror watch lists at all?
- What is a terrorist?
- What actions cause a person to be added to a terror watch list?
- How many people are on the US terror watch lists?
- What should define an “assault rifle?
- Is freedom dangerous?
- Does the NRA cause inaction on gun control laws?
- Do gun laws work in Australia?
- If people on the terror watch lists were no longer allowed to buy guns, who enforce these new rules?
These show notes may contain links to products or services with which we have an affiliate relationship. We may receive a commission or bonuses from your actions on such links