Episode 15: A discussion with Tom Sieber
Topics Discussed Include:
- Has the pool become a war of attrition?
- What is Tom's opinion on the pool?
- Does Tom support the 50m pool or bust movement?
- How does Tom feel about the Tundra Lodge proposal?
- When will the bids for the pool be done?
- Donald Trump?
- What is the punishment for breaking closed session rules?
- Should closed session information be shared with the public?
- Who on the county board shared closed session information?
- Should the county board have term limits?
- Should someone be in the same position for 30 years?
- Who on the county board decides committees?
- Should Alex Galt replace his apponent Tom Katers who resigned from the county board?
- Why does the board not get to see alternate candidates?
The Brown County Asphalt Plant:
- Did the county save money by producing it's own asphalt?
- Is the county going to continue doing yearly audits of it's asphalt plant?
These show notes may contain links to products or services with which we have an affiliate relationship. We may receive a commission or bonuses from your actions on such links