Episode 21: A discussion with Kim Klein Dorchester
Topics Discussed Include:
- Have public school sexual education programs been successful previously?
- Does teaching abstinence only sexual education increase the teen pregnancy rate?
- Should clergy members be allowed to help dictate our schools curriculum?
- Should churches pay taxes?
- Is this packet provided by the Florida Department of Health Abstinence Education Program and distributed by the Green Bay Area Public Schools District propaganda?
- Did this packet distributed by the Green Bay Area Public Schools District directly try to teach kids that divorce is terrible?
- Should all values be represented?
- Should abstinence be used as a part of sexual education programs?
- What is being done with the data in this packet?
- Who pushed for this packet to be included?
- Who should we talk to if we have any issues with our school system?
These show notes may contain links to products or services with which we have an affiliate relationship. We may receive a commission or bonuses from your actions on such links