Episode 22: A discussion with Cordero Barkley
Topics Discussed Include:
- What does Cordero's group do?
- Does Green Bay stereotype successful black men?
- Should we be concerned for our cities police?
- Are our police doing a good job?
- Are people treated differently based on class and wealth?
- Do black children need to be taught more about the law to defend themselves?
- Is being pulled over different based on your race?
- Is the Black Lives Matter movement a part of a greater struggle?
- How has social media changed the conversation of racial profiling?
- Does Black Lives Matter support violence?
- How can Green Bay's community improve relationships with the police?
These show notes may contain links to products or services with which we have an affiliate relationship. We may receive a commission or bonuses from your actions on such links