Episode 3: Presidential Politics Review for the Week of May 9, 2016
Local issues discussed include:
- Recap of Episode #2 with Bill Galvin
- The potential baseball stadium and swimming pool and if they will be a bad investment for Green Bay.
- The Lambeau Field sales tax and the impact of the teem on the local community.
National Issues Discussed Include:
- How many people really support Donald Trump?
- Ted Cruz and John Kasich leaving the race.
- Are Trump supports uninformed?
- Does Donald Trump believe everything he says?
- Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump. Who will win?
- Is there any way for Bernie Sanders to win?
- Will Bernie Sanders supporters vote for Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?
- Is now the time to support 3rd parties candidates?
- Are write-in candidates a good idea?
- Who will be the Vice President Candidates?
- Why do people dislike corporations?
- Why do we have so much money in politics?
- Should the superdelegate process be ended?
- Are political conventions necessary?
- Why did John Boehner cry so much?
- Was it okay for Larry Wilmore to use the N-word at The White House Correspondents Dinner?
These show notes may contain links to products or services with which we have an affiliate relationship. We may receive a commission or bonuses from your actions on such links