Episode 25: A discussion with Barbara Dorff
Topics Discussed Include:
- What title should people use to describe a female Alderperson?
- Was Barb offended by the Mayor calling the city council "Gentleman"
- What issues does Barb want to focus on currently?
- Does the audience at council meetings have power to sway opinions?
- How should people get more involved with local government?
- How are road repairs in Green Bay currently funded?
- Who chooses if a road is repaired?
- Do other communities fund road repairs in the same way?
- How does a wheel tax work?
- Should we have a wheel tax?
- Should sales taxes be used for road repairs?
- Should the city of Green Bay apply for a federal grant to pay for road repairs?
- Will we see a decrease in traffic due to self driving cars?
- Who's fault is it that our roads need repair?
- Should we have a 4 foot bike lane or a 5 foot bike lane?
- Should our bike lanes be marked?
- Should we use icons instead of full bike lanes?
- What is a "sharrow"?
These show notes may contain links to products or services with which we have an affiliate relationship. We may receive a commission or bonuses from your actions on such links